- Seattle Art Museum Gallery, Seattle, WA, Installation Exhibit
Art at the Cheese Factory/Marin French Cheese Company, Petaluma, CA,
“Adding On- Repetition with Variation,” Group Exhibit, Exhibitor and Co-organizer
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, de Young Museum, Artist Studio, Artist-in-Residence,"Adding On," installation and participatory project
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art Artists Gallery, "Waterfall" installation,
Upstairs loft gallery
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art Artists Gallery, "Beyond Boundaries,"
Five Installation Artists Exhibition
- Downtown Gallery, Tracy, CA., "Realm of Motherhood: Artwork about
conception, pregnancy, birth and mothering," Four Person Exhibition
- Barnsdall Municipal Art Gallery, Los Angeles, "Social Engagements,"
Group Exhibition, "Fence" Installation, Collaboration with inmates,
SITE Gallery, Los Angeles, "Interconnections," Five Person Exhibition
- Whittier College Mendenhall Gallery, Whittier, CA., "Hidden Views,"
- El Camino College Art Gallery, Torrance, CA., "Fence/Wailing Wall"
Installation, Collaboration with inmates
SITE Gallery, Los Angeles, "Interconnections II," Five Person Exhibition,
- Security Pacific Plaza Gallery, Los Angeles, "Mixed Use Space,"
Four Person Exhibiton, "Urban Woods," Installation, Brochure
- Fisher Gallery, University of Southern California, Los Angeles,
"Forbidden Entry," Four Person Exhibit, "Gateway" Installation, Catalog
Chaffey College Museum Gallery, Alta Loma, CA., Three Person Exhibition
- Eloise Pickard Smith Gallery, Cowell College, University of California,
Santa Cruz, Four Person Exhibition
- Compton Union Building Gallery, Washington State University,
Pullman, WA., "Maya Entries," Solo Exhibition
Warner Art Center, City of Los Angeles Satellite Gallery, Woodland Hills, CA.,
"Sculptural Metaphors," Four Person Exhibition
- Na-Bolom Cultural Center Gallery, San Cristobal, Chiapas, Mexico,
"New Work", Solo Exhibition
- Skirball Museum, "Women and Spirituality: Contemporary Visions,"
Four Person Exhibition
Pomona College Montgomery Gallery, Claremont, CA., "Village Echoes",
Two Person Exhibition
- Los Angeles Municipal Art Center, Junior Art Center, Barnsdall Park,
"Clay Places," Four Person Exhibition
- Claremont Graduate School, West Gallery, Claremont, CA., "Sanctuary,"
- Art at the Cheese Factory, Petaluma, CA, “Adding On- Repetition with Variation,” Five Person Exhibit
- Visual Aid's "Get Out of Jail Free," Juried small works, Traveling
- Visual Aid, San Francisco, SOMArts Gallery, Art Auction
- Albany Community Center, Noche Tropical Silent Auction Exhibition
- Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios, Nexus Studios, Berkeley
- Julie Rico Gallery, Santa Monica, CA., Comite Zapata Vive Art Auction
L.A. Photo Center, "11th Annual Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos"
Sherry Frumkin Gallery, Santa Monica, CA., "A Roof of One's Own"
- Venice Art Walk (Open Studio) and Auction, Venice, CA.
- "World News-Artists' Response to World Events," Beyond Baroque,
Venice, CA, & Muckenthaler Cultural Center, Fullerton, CA.
- "Annual Juried Exhibiton," Southern California Women's Caucus for Art,
William Grant Stills Arts Center, Los Angeles.
"Second Annual Hispanic Art Auction for South Central Family Clinic," Los Angeles, Invitational, Catalog
- San Francisco State University, Art Museum of Santa Cruz County, California
State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, and others,
"Light from Another Country," Fifteen artists teaching in prison
and selected students, Touring Exhibition, Catalog
- "Hispanic Art Auction for South Central Family Clinic," L.A., Catalog
- University of Southern California Fisher Gallery, Los Angeles
- Skirball Museum, Los Angeles
- Wignall Collection, Chaffey College, Alta Loma, CA
- Carnation Company, Glendale, CA
- Saks Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA
- Reverend Austin Collins, Notre Dame University, South Bend, IN
- Eleanor Dickinson, San Francisco
- Robert Brokl and Al Crofts, Oakland, CA
- Sue Tallon, Berkeley, CA